Sunday, September 25, 2011

268/365 Sunday September 25, 2011

I'm finally caught up!  Keeping up with this blog has been tricky lately.  But since I have the morning to myself today (Andy is at work on a Sunday... bummer), I have time to catch up on the blog.  Yesterday I made two of mom's cakes.  The one in the last post, and this one.  This one looks better, but I'm not sure how it'll taste.  It may have double the baking powder.  Or it might have just the right amount, and have been over mixed!


I asked Carolynn what happens if there is too much powder here's what she said:
Sometimes it won't matter, sometimes it will rise too much and then collapse, sometimes it will just be a little lighter.  Let me know what happens.

Usually with powder it's not as bug a deal as soda...



It is in the freezer for another time.  We shall see how it goes when we eventually eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment