Saturday, April 2, 2011

91/365 April 1, 2011 April Fool's!

April Fool's!


April Fool's day brought us yet another snow storm.  Everyone was groaning about it.  I can't say that I was thrilled we had more snow.  But I wasn't mad.  I wasn't even annoyed.  I think I was secretly still a little excited.  I must be a true New Englander.  I can't help but like a good storm.  Especially when I get to drive to work in a winter wonderland.  You must admit.  It is just gorgeous.

So as I was driving to work on this April Fool's day, I decided I should pull over and document the gorgeous view that was my commute.  

I feel like we are so lucky to live in New England.  We have four seasons.  Not everyone gets that.  I'll take it, and try my best to never complain about it.

1 comment:

  1. More like, "it's april, you fool, stop thinking it's spring" hahha... beautiful photos MOlly

    ReplyDelete