Sunday, April 3, 2011

93/365 Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fraggles

As some of you may have read, I love visiting my local Shaws/Star Market.  My favorite cashier Lydia is usually there.  But that isn't the only thing I like about my Shaws.  I like the fact that it is close enough to walk.  It is even close enough to walk with four bags of groceries.  (Even though sometimes I feel like my arms will fall off by the time I get home) but nonetheless, it's close by!

Driving actually takes longer because you have to go a few blocks out of the way to cross the train tracks.  But there is a crafty little tunnel that brilliantly goes right underneath the commuter rail.  I like it because it is handy, but I also like it because there is a great mural that some local kids at one of the schools nearby painted on the walls of the tunnel.



I smile every time I walk by.  They even have Fraggles from Fraggle Rock!  I love Somerville.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the Fraggles on the wall there when I visit! I still haven't seen a picture of Lydia though! Down at Fraggle Rock!

    ReplyDelete