Wednesday, February 9, 2011

40/365 Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Today I got to visit with Miss Aida B.!  Michelle and Ken had this lovely little girl this December.    For the past three weeks Michelle and I have been trying to make a date to hang out.  Unfortunately every Wednesday for three weeks it has been snowing.  With our streets being so packed with snow, parking isn't easy... and we've had parking bans for weeks on the nights I was going to visit Michelle.   Anyway, I was so glad to get the chance for my second visit with Aida.

  She's such a cutie.  (And I don't like babies!)  I also had a wonderful visit with Michelle.  It is always great to spend an evening with an old friend. (And another night of wonderful cooking too.) AND Michelle got me to eat brussels sprouts!  They were actually good!  Veg, and a great visit.  Today was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment