Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32/365 Disco!


How many of you have a disco ball hanging in your yard?  Not many?  Well we do!  Yes, our stoner neighbor (the 50 something bike messenger) has an eclectic sense of taste.  Last summer the disco ball appeared hanging in the grape arbor of our house.  Interesting to say the least.

But he is a really nice guy.  This summer on my birthday I ran into him as I was watering my flowers and he wished me a happy birthday.  That evening when he came home he brought me a topsy turvy tomato hanger.  He was so sweet to do that!

Anyway, you never know what he is going to decorate the lawn with next.  Sometimes there's pictures out there.  Sometimes pinwheels.  I assume that over this next year I'll be posting more pictures of these amusing decorations.

1 comment:

  1. I love his crazy stuff! I hope he doesn't need a rubber boat when all that snow decides to melt!I look forward to seeing his latest and greatest!

    ReplyDelete