Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365 Sunday, February 13, 2011

We went home to CT to visit and Maria was in town.  We went down to the beach for a walk in the snow. It was pretty incredible.  Andy took all these photos.  He got some great shots of the fam, the snow, and I especially like the photo of the phragmites.  Even though they are invasive, this is a beautiful shot of them.









It was great seeing Maria, Andrew and Leslie too.  We missed having them during Christmas due to the snow, so we were glad to have a chance for us all to be together!  Good food.  Good family.  And of course good dogs!

1 comment:

  1. It was one of those days that conditions were constantly changing and you could never tell how the pictures would come out. I never did quite get the one I wanted, but I should be happy with how they turned out considering how little effort I had to put into them!

    ReplyDelete