Monday, February 14, 2011

45/365 February 14, 2011 Best Valentine Ever

I have always disliked Valentine's Day.  It probably stems from my many years of singledom... But it still isn't my favorite.  I think that Andy is pretty relieved.  So many guys have so much pressure on them to make it such a special day.  But I think it is really a ploy for people to spend lots of money.  I don't need overpriced flowers and an expensive dinner... But what Andy sent me this year was just perfect!



I got the best valentine's card ever!  Andy used to work with a chic named Liz Prince.  She is a comic book artist.  She does this special thing... She buys the cheapest, cheesiest 99cent card at the store, and customizes it.

I love that the little horse is farting hearts!  That is where love comes from in the Hinterkins household!

Check out Liz's artwork.

Nothing beats Valentine's ickyness better than fart jokes and comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment