Monday, January 31, 2011

31/365 I really don't know...

whose socks I'm wearing!  I put them on this morning noticing the purples... and I assumed they were my Alaska socks that Jan gave me a few years ago. (they are pretty with the Northern lights on them) Then I went to put on my shoes and I thought... I don't have socks with just stars on them do I?


So here are the possibilities:
1. These are Jennie's or Becky's socks that got left behind in our house somewhere.
2. They are socks that got caught up in the laundry from one of the other people in my apartment building.
3. I got a gift from the sock fairy that I was unaware of.

OR:

4.  These are my socks and I just am an idiot.

Here's what I do know.

- They were in my sock drawer, so they must be clean.
- They are cute.

So... I wore them anyway!

Is it possible I got them in my stocking for Christmas and have forgotten already?

I must be losing my mind.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure I should weigh in on this one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could claim them, they are super cute! I think the sock fairy has visited, maybe to make up for all those missing socks over the years!

    ReplyDelete