Monday, January 3, 2011

the giant purse 3/365

So I was doing a little post Christmas, pre Faux Christmas (with Andy's family) shopping at Target the other day, and I realized that I needed a new purse.  I got a flip cam (awesome thank you Grammy!!!) and couldn't zip my old purse closed.

So now I have a GIANT purse.  I didn't mean for it to be this big.  (I can fit my whole laptop in it).  But I really didn't like any of the other ones... they were pretty ugly.  And this one was pretty cheap.

I've recently wanted to carry along a hat, or extra pair of gloves and they don't fit in my old purse.  Actually I've lost a few of Andy's hats because I've shoved part of the way in... and then they disappear. So now I have gone from a little purse to a big one... I skipped over the medium normal person sized purse.

Andy is amused and perhaps horrified, but I can carry all kinds of stuff in there!  (Even glow sticks for New Year's Eve!)

Well... that's all for today folks.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog sister dear. I think bil is afraid you will try to put him in your giant bag, and that is why he doesn't love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid - she seems to be treating it like a "mom" purse - in that she seems to have one of everything in it! Plus, I just know I'm going to end up holding it for her sometime and looking like a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I don't hold your purse for you sometimes? Oops... I mean messenger bag!

    ReplyDelete