Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ring in the new year with some Schoolwork! 2/365

This is a terribly exciting second picture of my 365 picture blog!  Yes... it is my schoolwork I plan on doing today.  My colleagues and I are planning these four books for our book groups.  I am going to attempt to have the first few assignments written for Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key done today... and make sure that I've at least read the other books.

Joey Pigza books are great.  They are written by a guy named Jack Gantos.  Joey is a kid who has ADHD... and kindof a crazy family.  Our reading groups are really focused on character this time around... and Joey is a great character!  I can't wait to dig into this book with my students!

Besides doing this reading prep, I do need to think about writing, math, science, and social studies.  Oh the life of a teacher! Vacation comes and goes  so fast.  Man, it is back to reality now.  The funny thing is that I do get a little excited about planning work for these book groups.  When I get into it, I kinda don't want to stop!  So, off I go planning 5th grade reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment