Saturday, January 15, 2011

Journey BOMB 14/365 January 14, 2011

If you look closely in this picture, you can make out a small audience, and two performers playing the sax.  We were walking past this bar and stopped to listen.  We couldn't believe what we were hearing!  Don't Stop Believin!

This was in my opinion the ultimate Journey Bomb.

Andy has a love-hate relationship with Journey.  He hates their music.  But ever since Brandon, Jenn, and I sang "Don't Stop Believin" at The Tam years ago, we noticed that song is on all the time.  It is played at every wedding, cheesy bar, and often on the radio in places like target.

Andy said he felt like life was a mine field of "Journey Bombs".  You never know when you are going to step on one.  Or walk by one... on a cold January night played by a saxophone duo!

Best Journey Bomb Ever!  (It is still stuck in my head!)


"..... hold on to that feeeeelieeeing!"

1 comment:

  1. I love a good Journey Bomb!! I think it HI-larious how it got it's name, thanks for explaining it again! My co-worker used to sing/play it after school! That song makes me think of her and Andy! Great song to dance it out to!

    ReplyDelete